6 DIY HALLOWEEN PROJECTS TO TRY THIS WEEKEND
Halloween is just around the corner, and what better time to get your crafty fingers working!
I've picked some of my favourite DIY projects that have been doing the round on Pinterest recently...
- Bat Branches via In My Own Style
- Jack Skellington Halloween String Garland. Step by step instructions over at Disney Family
- Twinkle Light Pumpkins from DIY goddess Martha Stewart
- Zombie Barbies, yes zombie barbies via Crafts by Amanda
- Skull String Art with instructions by A beautiful Mess
- Halloween Tin Can Luminaries tutorial by Jolly Mom
Give 'em a try and have a crafty Hallows' Eve....
Leave a Reply